These cute Reindeer Nutter Butter cookies are a super easy way to make a festive treat for the holidays. We made these the other day and handed them out to all the neighbors. Everyone kept remarking at how they were too cute to eat.
It only took me a few minutes to make them. I made them during naptime and by the time my boys woke up, they were ready to eat! I got the eyes and the melting chocolate at Michaels and the other three items at the grocery store.
- 6 Nutter Butters
- ½ cup Dark Cocoa Candy Melting Chips
- 6 Red Hots or Red Candy Decorations
- 6 Pretzels (broken in half)
- 12 Candy Eyes
- Heat Dark Cocoa Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip a Nutter Butter in melted candy and spoon mixture over cookie to coat completely.
- Carefully remove from candy and let excess drip off.
- Lay cookie on wax paper. Use spoon to smooth any finger spots.
- Press 2 Candy eyes into each each.
- Press 1 Red Hot in for nose.
- Dip ends of each pretzel half in candy and position as antlers.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mixture.