Memorial Day Weekend is the official kickoff for summer. And with summer comes all kinds of barbecues, pool parties and grill outs at the lake. I have the PERFECT recipe to take to your next summer social. It’s quick. It’s easy and I always bring my dish home empty. Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip!
This recipe only needs a few ingredients: Cilantro, Ranch Dip Mix, Diced Jalapenos, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese and I used Philadelphia Cooking Creme in the Original flavor.
To make yours just put the cream cheese (softened), Philadelphia Cooking Creme and Sour Cream in a Food processor and blend. Then add the ranch dip mix. Blend again. Then the can of diced jalapenos. We like it hot in this house. If you like it mild, start with a half can and go from there. Then add a bunch of cilantro. I usually pull the leaves from the stems but if you’re in a hurry, just stick the whole thing in.
Blend one last time and Presto! Creamy, ranch-y, jalapeno-y goodness. Perfect for dipping raw veggies, tortilla chips, veggie chips, pita chips or my new fave: Falafel Chips.
Here’s the printable version for you:
- Philadelphia Cooking Creme (10oz)
- Cream Cheese (8oz)
- Sour Cream (16oz)
- 2 Packets of Ranch Dip Mix
- Can of Diced Jalapenos
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- Put cooking creme, softened cream cheese and sour cream in Food Processor and combine until well blended.
- Add both packets of Ranch Dip Mix. Combine until well blended.
- Add can of diced jalapenos (or less if you prefer mild heat). Combine until well blended.
- Add 1 bunch cilantro. Combine until well blended.
- For best results, chill for one hour. If you’re in a hurry you can serve immediately.