I mentioned the big P&G promo going on right now at HEB in my HEB Deals post this morning but I wanted to do a separate post highlighting it incase you missed it. They do a similar Catalina a few times a year but typically only once or twice a year are there nice in-store coupons that overlap like these.
The promo was slightly different last year and I took advantage of it and bought enough paper towels, toilet paper and laundry detergent to last us months and months. Those things store easily in our garage so it’s easy for me to stock up. The details are a little different this year. Make sure you read them before you run out and start buying.
- Spend $30 on P&G products (all P&G brands are participating) and receive a $10 off your next order coupon.
- Promo runs through 1/8/13
- The $10 Catalina Coupon is valid for $10 off your next $30 purchase at HEB.
- Coupon can only be use 1/9 – 1/22
- The $30 threshold is BEFORE coupons (I tested this myself)
- There are quite a few HEB P&G cin-store oupons available and don’t forget the P&G insert from 12/30
Unlike last year, You don’t want to do this deal more times than you know you will use during the 2 week redemption period. For example, we typically spend $60/week on groceries. So I can do this deal 4 times and do (4) $30 transactions in a two week period and stay within budget. However I have some wiggle room in our grocery budget so I may do the deal an extra time or two and use the additional coupons to stock up on generic medicines, meat, dairy and things we regularly use but don’t go on sale.
Here are the P&G coupon deals I spotted as well as five scenarios I worked up. I did Scenarios 1 and 5 myself. You can also mix and match any P&G items into your own scenario.
Click the “Display All Matchups” Button to see the full list.
You can also find more HEB Deals happening this week and fill your cart with the best bargains!