THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Winner: Dawn F
Comment: I subscribe to your emails
This time of year is tough on skin – hands especially. The weather is getting colder and drier. Then on top of that I find myself washing more dishes than usual with all the holiday cooking, baking, parties and company. My poor hands are so dry some days they hurt.
That’s why I’m so glad I have Lubriderm. Lubriderm was developed by dermatologists over 60 years ago to provide effective, therapeutic skincare. And their Daily Moisture Line is perfect for my dry, cracked skin.
Now through November 30, Lubriderm is hosting the “Later, Gator Challenge” to help you prepare for the temperature drop. Purchase any Lubriderm product at CVS, Target, Safeway, Kroger or Publix and use it every day for one week to see (and feel!) results – guaranteed. Love it? Share the experience with friends on Facebook and Twitter. Don’t? Return it and receive twice your money back.
Now that you have nothing to lose by trying Lubriderm, the tough part will be choosing the one you like best!
The Lubriderm Moisture Line includes:
- LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture Lotion: Specially formulated, this lotion contains vitamin B5 and other skin essential moisturizers naturally found in healthy skin to improve the moisture barrier for visibly healthier skin. The lightweight formula helps relieve dry skin and prevents dryness from reoccurring throughout the day, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
- LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture Lotion Fragrance Free: An unscented version of the Daily Moisture Lotion, this formula provides optimal hydration while reducing the risk of skin irritation.
- LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture with SPF 15 Lotion: A powerful two-in-one moisturizer and sunscreen that hydrates skin with essential moisturizing ingredients, while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection with an SPF 15. This clean non-greasy lotion is perfect for everyday use to achieve smoother, healthier-looking skin.
- LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin: Specially formulated for sensitive skin. This gentle moisturizer is 100% fragrance-free, dye-free and lanolin-free, which helps to protect dry, sensitive skin. The non-irritating formula creates a protective moisture barrier on the skin’s surface, leaving skin smooth, comfortable and protected.
Personally I love the Daily Moisture Lotion in the Calming Fragrance. The lotion is light and goes on clean – not greasy. The Lavender Jasmine scent is light and refreshing and not overpowering. I’d love to try the Cocoa Butter variety but I need to finish my current bottle first!
You can find Lubriderm everywhere! I usually get it at HEB or Target but Lubriderm is available at national food and drug stores. They retail for around $6.99 for the large bottles but you can find a $1 off coupon on the Lubriderm website. Or grab the smaller sizes for $2.99 or less and find your favorite scent.
Lubriderm wants you to brave the cold climate with confidence, and kiss the “Gator” scales away! So they have a treat for one lucky reader!
GIVEAWAY: (1) Saving with Shellie reader will win a Lubriderm Prize Pack that will last you all winter! It includes full sie bottles of the following:
- Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion (classic scent)
- Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Fragrance Free
- Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin
- Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15 Lotion
- Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion
- Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Calming Lavender Jasmine Lotion
Ready to win? There are FOUR methods of entry:
1. Comment – Tell me your tips for keep skin soft and smooth all winter long.
2. Subscribe – Sign up for FREE email updates. If you already subscribe, leave a second separate entry saying you do so.
3. Like - Be sure to “Like” Saving With Shellie on Facebook.Leave a third separate entry saying you are a fan.
4. Tweet – Follow @SaveWithShellie and Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a fourth separate entry saying you did so.
This giveaway will end Tuesday 11/20/12 at 11:59pm CT.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Lubriderm. I was given a few products for review and a large prize pack for giveaway purposes.. This post was not reviewed or edited by Lubriderm. The thoughts and opinions are completely mine. Others may have a different experience. You can also read the Terms & Conditions of the Later Gator Challenge here.