THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. –> Find Current Giveaways! <–
Comment: I receive your emails!
Did you know that 81% of Americans are likely to make a New Year’s resolution to save more money this year? Of those likely, 2 in 3 (67%) plan to use coupons to support those frugal resolutions. With this in mind, Johnson & Johnson will offer a special Healthy Essentials coupon insert this Sunday (1/6) in your local newspaper with $175 in savings on your favorite Johnson & Johnson products. Don’t get the paper? You can also find it at www.healthyessentials.com.
Winter is upon us and I don’t know about you but my skin is not loving it. Johnson & Johnson put together a Winter Skin Survival Kit with everything for mom, dad and even baby to keep skin nourished and healthy through the winter weather and beyond. Check out all of these great products and show your skin some TLC during the cold winter months.
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder ($3.99): It’s a tried and true classic. JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, while helping to eliminate friction to keep skin feeling cool and comfortable.
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion ($2.99): Classic JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion is most moms’ “go to” for baby’s skin. It’s no wonder – besides preventing moisture loss from baby’s natural skin barrier, JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion can be used to “baby” adult skin, too! We can’t resist that sweet yet subtle classic scent.
- JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® BABY WASH ($3.99) Babies have the most delicate skin of all – did you know that cleansing with JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® Baby Wash is proven to be as mild as cleansing with water alone? With their special NO MORE TEARS® formula, you can bathe baby knowing that this wash is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
- BAND-AID® Brand with new QUILTVENT® Technology ($2.29-$4.79): Dry, winter air and outdoor fun can mean more nicks and scrapes. Now, America’s #1 bandage brand just got better! BAND-AID® Brand’s new QUILTVENT® technology creates air channels to let your wound breathe, while still protecting from dirt and germs!
- BENGAY® Zero Degrees ($13.99): BENGAY® introduces this unique stick that can be stored in the freezer and provides an instant, icy cold sensation – perfect after hitting the slopes, shoveling that driveway, or wherever your active family takes you!
- NEOSPORIN® ECZEMA ESSENTIALS™ Daily Moisturizing Cream ($13.99): Harsh weather, with less humidity and heat, can make eczema especially difficult during the winter. With a unique RELIPID™ formula (which contains a lipid, humectant, emollient and botanical blend) this cream goes beyond ordinary daily lotions to relieve dryness, itch and irritation due to eczema. It’s clinically shown to restore visibly healthier skin in 3 days!
- NEUTROGENA® HAND CREAM Norwegian Formula® ($4.99): Winter takes its greatest toll on our most exposed skin – our hands! This hand cream is ideal for those seriously dry, chapped hands, providing prompt healing for hands that suffer even the harshest of conditions, lasting up to 17 hours!
- DESITIN® Maximum Strength Original Paste ($4.99): For baby’s delicate bottom, this is the only leading brand that contains the maximum level of zinc oxide. The rich, thick formula immediately forms a protective barrier to soothe rash discomfort and provides overnight relief for baby’s tender skin!
And even better, Johnson & Johnson wants to help Saving With Shellie readers stock up for everything your family relies on during the cold winter months.
GIVEAWAY: (1) Saving with Shellie reader will win a Winter Survival Kit which includes all of the items listed above.
Ready to win? There are FOUR methods of entry:
1. Comment – Tell me what you do in the winter months to take extra special care of your skin.
2. Subscribe – Sign up for FREE email updates. If you already subscribe, leave a second separate entry saying you do so.
3. Like - Be sure to “Like” Saving With Shellie on Facebook.Leave a third separate entry saying you are a fan.
4. Tweet – Follow @SaveWithShellie on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave a fourth separate entry saying you did so.
This giveaway will end Tuesday 1/8 at 11:59pm CT.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Johnson & Johnson. All opinions are my own and are not edited or approved by Johnson & Johnson. This Giveaway will end at 11:59pm CT on Wednesday, 1/9/12. Winners will be selected at random using the And The Winner Is plugin and notified by email. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email to claim your prize. Otherwise a new winner will be chosen.