This Gingerbread Sugar Scrub is sweet, warm and spicy. Enhanced with comforting scents of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, it’s sure to warm your spirit. It’s great to use in the shower, bath or have a bowlful next to the kitchen sink.
It’a also perfect for gift giving. Find a pretty jar add one of these Printable Gift Labels and you have the perfect gift for a neighbor, teacher or friend.
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Oil (Coconut, Olive, Sweet Almond, Grape seed work best)
- In a bowl combine both sugars, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Slowly add in your oil and break up any clumps that may form.
- Spoon into a jar with a sealable lid.
- Will last up to 6 months in a sealed container.
- In the shower, or bath, gently message on to areas of dry skin and rinse clean.