Here’s a new feature from Coupons.com. You can now load coupons straight on to your store card when you click the “Savings Card” tab. Like Cellfire and Shortcuts coupons, these will come off instantly at checkout. Now, before you get too excited there are some pros and cons to this:
- You don’t have to clip the coupons to get the savings, just add them and they come off instantly
- It’s great if your store gives you a hard time about Internet printables.
- Once you load the coupon, you can’t remove it.
- Once you’ve loaded it, you can’t print it
- Once you’ve printed it, you can’t load it
- Like Cellfire and Shortcuts, they are single use. But if you print them, you can almost always print two.
- Not all the coupons are eligible to be loaded, only a select few.
My recommendations to make this work:
- Only load coupons after you make your grocery list and you know you will use them
- Only load coupons that you have a paper coupon for. Then you can “stack” the two to maximize savings.
Go HEREto check it out. Currently the only participating store chain is Safeway and it’s affiliates (Carrs, Dominick’s, Genuardi’s, Pavilions, Randalls and Tom Thumb.) Hopefully they will be add more stores in the future.
(Thanks I Heart Coupon Deals!)