Try this Overnight Blueberry Oatmeal in a Jar for a fast, healthy breakfast! My kiddos love oatmeal as much as we do. I can have a few jars ready in the fridge for us to grab and go. If you don’t like eating it cold, you can pull it out when you wake up and let it warm up to room temp while you are getting ready. If you like it piping hot, you can microwave it. I know the Ball Mason jars are microwave safe but the jar will be hot so you might need a koozie.
When breakfast is this quick, you can sleep in a few extra minutes. Customize it by adding whatever nut and berry variety that you love best. Spice it up with a little cinnamon and vanilla. I love the blueberry/strawberry combo below and sometimes I swap cranberries for the strawberries. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup of Rolled Oats
- 3 Tablespoons of Sugar (optional)
- Sunflower seeds – Add as much as you’d like
- Dried Strawberries – Can add as much as you’d like
- Blueberries.- Can add as much as you’d like
- Skim Milk
- Start by putting rolled oats into a bowl and mixing them with your toppings. Then add that to your jar.
- Pour in milk to cover top of oats, mix and pop it in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Then take out and place in fridge over night till tomorrow morning. It will puff up more and be just perfect for breakfast.
- Add some fresh blueberries on top and more milk if you like.
Looking for more great Breakfast Ideas? Be sure you Follow Me on Pinterest and check out my Breakfast Ideas board. You’ll find everything from Avocado Fried Eggs to Classic Cinnamon rolls. Pus, every hashbrown, jam and crepe in between.