A sip of this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie and you’ll be ready for Fall! A few simple ingredients blended together, it will be ready in minutes. Serve along side Pumpkin Muffins with Crumble Topping for a delicious breakfast treat. Happy Fall!
- 1 Frozen Banana, cut into chunks
- 3 Tbs Canned Pumpkin
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ¾ cup Cold Milk (you could also substitute almond or soy milk if you prefer)
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Honey (optional)
- Handful of Ice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend on high 1-2 minutes crushing the ice and mixing the ingredients.
- Taste and add honey or additional cinnamon if desired.
- Pour into glasses and serve cold.
- *Makes two servings.
Can’t get enough pumpkin? Check out my other Pumpkin Recipes:
Need even more Pumpkin goodness? Follow my Pumpkin Recipes board on Pinterest to get ready for Fall!